- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Great show from Andrea Christiani with his Serpent 960/Max on pole in the 2006 EC-B in France. With 18 laps in 5.12 he was quite a bit faster than 2nd man Guillot with 5.16.
All 4 direct finalist made 18 laps.
Jordy Blok (S960/Mega ZX DSII) in 5th position was in a 2nd place looking at his laptimes in the 2nd qualifier, but a small error in the last part cost him deerly. He will need to do very well in the semi on sunday. Also Ben Jamini from Holland with S960/ZX DSII was performing well and set an 8th qualifying position. It is a good test for him, as he wll race full scale in the USA Formula Atlantic series from june onwards.
http://www.mytsn.com/news/ for more info