- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
A nice victory for Steven Cuypers in the latest round of the Belgian Nats in 1/8 scale. He took victory with his Mega ZX-21 DSII powered Serpent 960. Getting in shape for the Swedisch GP and the upcomming EC ...
Robin d'Hondt was also very quick taking 2nd place with his Mega MF21 MasMO powered Serpent 960. He is now contending the EFRA EC-B near Paris and with some luck should be well able to reach the final. More this week ...