- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The Florida State Series, one of the oldest series in USA, has just concluded the 30th season. With almost 100 racers at each event, the series was run from September thru April.
The competition was really hard, but Team Serpent was able win the Championship in all classes.
In the Outlaw class, Lance Dietrich, driving a Serpent 710 with a Mega ZX12, was able to easily dominate since the first event.
In Sedan, DJ Apolaro was the man to beat. His Mega ZX12 powered Serpent 710 performed really strong the entire season giving no chance to the competitors
In 1/8 scale class, Paolo Morganti and the S-960/Mega performed really well the entire season bringing home the trophies
Congratulation Lance, DJ, Paolo and all the Serpent drivers for the hard work this season