- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
Psycho Nitro Blast with approx 750 entries. Justin Fales was able to qualify into both pro Ebuggy and nitro buggy A mains. In pro Nitro buggy Amain warm up the SRX8 was best it has been but Justin had a massive collision and we had to bring him in getting a 98 second lap. He ended up 13 out of 18.
In Ebuggy he qualified 7th in the A main. His car was pushing in the beginning and he dropped to 8th. Then he got a handle on the car. He was battling Adam Drake for quite a while but was able to prevail and take 5th on the podium with some of the top guys in the nation. The SRX8E buggy was laying some super fast laps with the Trinity 6000 mah white carbon battery and 2000 kv motor. 4 out of 5 podium spots were AKA!
Congrats to Austin Woodyard and Adam Johnson for making the Amain as well!
Thanks to Joaquin De Soto for making the trip and for the advice.