- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
His Serpent Cobra is fitted with the pre-production version of the new radio-box, as you can see in the pictures.
The new radiobox is still very low, with g/t servo moved to the very front and on its side, next to the steeringservo.
The linkages are very straight and easy to mount and set. Also the carb position is now as more usual in offroad.
The radiobox V2 only needs very small modifications and will be manufactured over the next 2 weeks, so should be with your local hobby shop before end of november or even before.
We wish Team Serpent all the best in Thailand.