- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
Serpent's designer / racer Billy Easton will attend the Neo 2010 race in the UK, early april 2010.
The Serpent Cobra S811 has been tested extensively in the past months and quite a few races have been attended as well.
Last race was the Florida States Series where Easton qualified 2nd and finished 2nd too. Win was within easy reach, but an unlucky tyre choice and an engine-cut prevented this.
Easton will spend these 2 weeks at the Serpent factory, to do the final checking and approval of all production parts, build a few cars and run them.
If all goes smoothly then market release is expected for 2nd part of april. We will ofcourse keep you posted on the progress.
Feel free to visit Easton at the Neo 2010 race and have a look at the car. He will also bring a Serpent S811 showcar ! If progress is good, there may be 2 more Cobra cars running at the same event.