- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
Markus Mobers, the Germany based designer of the S120, will be travelling with friends to Florida start 2009, to take part in the biggest rc race in the world.
Mobers has been racing all winter at various tracks in Germany and has been setting new track-records in most places with his fine-tuned Serpent S120.
The Serpent S120 has new set-up possibilities that require time to explore, but its truly worth it.
The T-bar tweak-station, the central lay-down mono-shock and the fully adjustable front end has a lot to offer.
The Snowbirds will be a great way to race with the other top-level drivers from the USA and abroad.
We will keep you posted with updates on the race, or you can follow it live through the Snowbirds website.
Fellow S120 racers (and future others) can ofcourse stop by at Mobers pit-table to exchange set-ups and work together to achieve best personal results !