- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
Serpent Driver Development team member Oscar Cabezas was in brilliant form for timed practice on Day 4 of the European 1:10 200mm Championship, the 20-year-old Spaniard setting the fastest run of the day at the Madrid track.
Using his Mega MF powered 720, Cabezas posted his time of 18 laps in 5:10.563 in the second of the days two timed runs to top the time sheets ahead of Adrien Bertin and Finland\'s Teemu Leino.
Current European B Champion Alessio Mazzeo was the next fastest Serpent in 6th position, the young Italian also breaking 18 laps in his second timed practice. Promising Austrian driver Daniel Tomaschko made it three Serpents in the Top 10 with 9th fastest time.
Multiple European Champion Michael Salven may have ended the day only 17th on the time sheets but the German did post the fastest lap with a very quick time of 17.000. Heading for a similar time to Cabezas, Salven ran out of fuel at 4:53 after running his engine slightly to rich in his final timed run but Serpent\'s Head of Engineering is confident there will be no problem making the 5 minutes come the qualifying heats.