- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
Serpent showed presence in the Hall 7A, where almost all rc related manufacturers / brands now showing their latest products.
The introduction of the Serpent S240 and Serpent 966 were made just before the Toyfair already, but could be seen up-close and touched now as well. Ofcourse also S120, S400, F180 and 720 kits were on display too.
The new Mega ZX line was also on display with the introduction of the DSIII line-up for 2009. More details in the next days.
Almost all European Serpent distributors came over for meetings and even from outside of Europe as well. It was good to meet so many rc friends again in person and plan all for the 2009 season.
With the introduction of the S240 and Serpent 966 now, a new 1/10 gas-car mid 2009 and the Serpent 1/8 offroad car end of 2009, its going to be a very busy and interesting year.
On the racing side with so many championships in different classes, topped by the 1/8 onroad Worlds, we are really looking forward being at the race-tracks again. Its all about racing passion.
Good results with S120 at the 2009 Snowbirds and the triple victory in all classes at the 2009 Winternats in Florida mark a good start of the 2009 season.