Serpent SPYDER 2wd race buggy
1/10 scale, electric powered, MidHybrid version
Serpent introduces the Spyder SRX2 1/0 buggy in MH version . Serpent designer Billy Easton, former 1/10 scale 2wd World Champion, and the designer of the successful Cobra 1/8 series and Spyder 1/10 series of cars, has created this next masterpiece
The SRX2 MH kit is basically a 2 in 1 car, as Serpent offers 2 type of transmission in the kit to choose from.
1 x 3-gear upright transmission for low to medium traction = LMT
1 x 3-gear laydown transmission for medium to high traction = MHT
The Spyder SRX2 LMT ( low –medium traction) will perform best at low grip and medium traction tracks like grass, sand and clay. ( For super low traction Serpent offers the Spyder SRX2 Rear Motor kit).
The Spyder SRX2 MHT ( medium –high-traction) will perform best at medium to high traction tracks like carpet, astro and high grip clay.
Key features of the SPYDER 2wd buggy MH :
- High performance race geometry
- Narrow hard anodised aluminium 7075 T6 chassis design with composite sideguards / stiffeners and seperate alminium kick-up plate
- Upright transmission / motor design with light 3 gear transmission
- Laydown transmission / motor design with light 3 gear transmission
- Highly efficient steering Ackermann
- Big bore 12mm shocks with dual system
- Composite shocktower design for grip and durability
- Smooth ball-differential ( gear-diff optional)
- 3 pad slipper clutch
- Composite battery holder
- Low, cab forward MH body
- Durable and efficient suspension front and rear
As optionals Serpent also offers the 4-gear upright and 4-gear laydown transmissions, which are easy to assemble on the same alu chassis. To basically 4 transmission all fit on the same platform.