Serpent om the final result:
1. Robert Pietsch (GER) – Mugen/Novarossi 134 45.14.979
2. Lamberto Collari (IT) – Capricorn/Novarossi 134 45.16.563
3. Dario Balestri (IT) – Motonica/Novarossi 133 45.03.194
4. Alberto Picco (IT) – Mugen/Picco 132 45.02.703
5. Michael Salven (GER) – Serpent/Xceed 132 45.13.100
6. Adrien Bertin (FRA) – J.Max/Orion 131 45.02.488
7. Mark Green (ENG) – Serpent/Novarossi 130 45.14.633
8. Daniele Ielasi (IT) – Shepherd/Sonic 126 45.15.629
9. Francesco Tironi (IT) – Capricorn/Novarossi 86 29.28.457
10.Andrea Pirani (IT) – Shepherd/Novarossi 49 16.27.627
3 minutes ago · Like
Serpent Strong race by Green and Salven moving up from quarter final into semi and into the main. vanGastel crashed out in the semi. Mazzeo was close to making the main, just few seconds off. With 2 x 966-TE in the final still a positive result. The tire tweaking proved to be a learning curve, which needs more time. With the final winner doing 3 tire-changes, its busy times for the tire-management and pit-crews.
a few seconds ago · Like
Serpent A big thanks to the Portugese race organisers. Job well done.
Qualifying is finised, for Serpent frontrunner is vanGastel in 7th, Salven in 17th, Green in 18th, Nacho Lopez in 24th, close to his rival Cabezas in 23rd than we have the 3 young guns Marone, Mazzeo and Gruber in 32, 33 and 34. Swede Lindner right after in 36th, followed by German ace Pupke in 37th. Sabrina runs in 43rd place which comes from her 1st run, the heats after did not go her way, so lots of racing saturday, as she can run finals really well. Tim Wood the UK champ is too low in the list and will also have work to do in the finals.
There is no top-4 direct, so all topguns are to race a semi-final as well. Differences are very small, so we are looking forward to some great finals, which are run on saturday.
13 hours ago · Like
After 2 rounds of qualyfying Serpent has van Gastel in 5th, Salven in 12, Green 14th; friday morning heats will be cooler and faster, to decide TQ for the 2012 EC.
All list: http://www.myrcm.ch/pt/amvr/20120730_768179/18ICEFRA/index.html