Serpent 733 Evo
1/10 scale 4wd gaspowered onroad
Serpent introduces the Serpent 733-EVO
Main new features:
- Direct Link System
- SFC rear end; Serpent Flex Control rear end,
- the rear anti-roll bar ball-bearings are seated in delrin bushings to isloate vibrations
- the 2-speed shaft bearings are seated in delrin inserts for optimized fit and to isolate vibrations.
- Mono-type engine mount
- Mono-type ventilated brake-disk
Main new features:
- Direct Link System included, this innovative rear end system transfers the suspension pressure from one side, through a link system to the other side as well, creating even more rear end grip and making the 733 even easier to driver. The system can be used with or without rear anti-roll bar, depending the conditions. The 733 can also be used without the DLS system, depending on the track and conditions.
- SFC rear end; Serpent Flex Control rear end, by which the brackets holding the 2-speed shaft and the brackets holding the rear diff, can be connected with either aluminium inserts, or rubber inserts, or leave in full flex mode. Track-conditions and personal preference will decide what to use. Its fast and easy to change it.
o more flex, no connection
o some flex: use the rubber connector
o limited flex: use the aluminium connector
- The rear anti-roll bar ball-bearings are seated in delrin bushings to isloate vibrations
- The 2-speed shaft bearings are seated in delrin inserts for optimized fit and to isolate vibrations.
- Mono-type engine mount in high quality 7075 T6 alu, with cooling-fins, for super-stable seating of the engine.
- Mono-type ventilated brake-disk in special steel, supersmooth braking
During 2010 season many small improvements have been effected already like better tank-seal, improved M-type composite suspension arms and improved 2-speed gears.
The supersmooth transmission system, superbly designed and manufactured 7075 T6 aluminium, carbon and spring steel components combined into a well balanced, extremely fast and easy handling racing car.
The Serpent 733-EVO, developed by Michael Salven, is a top level racing car, and the evolutions makes it even better than before. The many innovative solutions in the Serpent 733 concept sees a lot of following. With the DLS and SFC systems Serpent creates again the edge.
Available late january 2011.
#804000 Serpent 733-EVO 1/10 scale 4wd GP
The racing experience