500002 Serpent Spyder RTR buggy RM 1/10 2wd
Serpent introduces the Spyder 1/10 rear motor Buggy in a true Ready to Race version.!
The RTR Spyder buggy is based on the high end competition version of the Spyder RM buggy and shares most components and geometry. All option parts of the race version alsof fits the RTR version.
- Ready to race; fully adjustable
- Prepainted and precut buggy body and large rear wing
- DragonRC 2.4 GHz transmitter TX-RX with LCD screen
- DragonRC waterproof electronic speedcontroller 45A
- DragonRC brushless, sensorless motor 9T
Dutch Serpent Driver Frank Baggen won the 2014 European Masters Championship with his Serpent Viper 977 WC.
In a very exciting and close final it was between Ermen, Baggen, Manten and Hasler. In the end it was Baggen who kept his nerves and crossed the finishline first ! His fast pitcrew did a great job with refueling and the tyre change.
The 40+ championship was hosted by rc club de Baanbrekers in Rucphen and they did a superb job. Thanks !
More reports to follow.
For the Serpent 1/8 Cobra E-truggy we introduce
- the hard coated 7075 T6 alumnium CNC machined chassisplate for less flex and more durability, laser engraved with logo’s
Cobra Radiotray set light alu/carbon.
Complete conversion set to reduce weight in the Cobra S811E, S811GTE and S811T-E.
The alu servo mount makes the steering servo mount stronger / less flex. The removal of the nylon front holder will reduce weight.
The carbon battery tray also reduce weight and improve looks.
The set has been developed in close cooperation with Torsten Thiel from Germany.
Interview on the Serpent Natrix 748 with Designer Michael Salven, and Team / test -drivers Mark Green and Dominic Greiner. At the ENS in Germany earlier this year.
For the Spyder range of 1/10 offroad cars, Serpent introduces shorther rear springs for use on even, high grip tracks, like astro and carpet, where a lower ride height is needed.
Topquality spring steel, selected, matched and paired, with color indicator.
Serpent introduce the long awaited Natrix 748 200mm racing car.
Key new features
Michael Salven as chief designer, has worked closely together with key team drivers Green, Greiner, Morganti, Mazzeo and the Sahahsi Bro’s to create the next level in 1/10 scale gas powered racing.
- The innovative steeringblock system, well proven on the WC winning Viper 977, is fully adjustable, allow for a leading, neutral or trailing position and allow mounting of the optional carbon aero disks
- A new fueltank is designed, which sits even lower in the car as before, and is long and narrow
- The lay-down...
RC MAN review of the ERYX 3.0 and the RRS system. P1
Superb exploded views and report by RC MAN.
Interview Michael Salven on the new NATRIX 748 1/10 gascar onroad
Below a number of questions to the designer of the NATRIX
Q: What were the key area’s you wanted to develop the 1/10 platform ?
A: I had quite some ideas where we should improve:
1 lowering the overall weight
2 better weight distribution
3 lighter transmission
4 wider set-up window
5 improved handling
6 easier maintenance